Version Date: December 3, 2015
You may only use the Sites if you can form a binding contract with us. You may only use the Sites to order if you are the authorized holder of the credit card used for payment or an authorized user of a corporate account. You are prohibited from using the Sites if you are under the age of 13.
Use of Sites' services requires that you register and/or create an account ("Account") or use the Sites as a guest. To register and create an Account, you must select an account designation and password and provide certain personal information. In consideration of the use of the Sites' services, you agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration form, and (b) maintain and promptly update the personal information you provide to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Ordango has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Ordango has the right to refuse any and all current or future use of the Sites (or any portion thereof).
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your Account and password, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or Account, and for any other actions taken in connection with the Account or password. You agree to (a) immediately notify Ordango of any known or suspected unauthorized use(s) of your password or Account, or any known or suspected breach of security, including loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of your password or credit card information; and (b) ensure that you exit from your Account at the end of each session. Ordango will not be liable for any injury, loss or damage of any kind arising from or relating to your failure to comply with (a) and (b) or for any acts or omissions by you or someone else using your Account and/or password.
OUR ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES POLICY
Some jurisdictions permit the ordering and delivery of alcoholic beverages. In such jurisdictions, if you place an order which includes any alcoholic beverage, you acknowledge that you are at least 21 years of age. Upon delivery or pickup, as applicable, you shall present a government-issued identification card, evidencing your age. If you do not comply with these terms, you agree that the alcoholic beverage(s) will not be released to you, and you shall forfeit the cost of such beverages, without exception.
OUR MATERIALS AND LICENSE TO YOU
With the exception of User Content (detailed below), the Sites and everything on them, from text to photos to videos to graphics and software, (collectively, the "Materials") are owned by or licensed to Ordango. The Sites and the Materials are protected by copyright, trademark, trade dress, domain name, patent, trade secret, international treaties and/or other proprietary rights and laws of the United States and other countries. Except as otherwise indicated on the Sites and except for the trademarks, service marks, logos and trade names of other companies that are or may be displayed on the Sites, all trademarks, service marks, logos, trade dress and trade names are proprietary to Ordango. Please be advised that Ordango actively and aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
We grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable and revocable license to access and use the Sites and/or the Materials for your personal use, solely as expressly permitted by this Agreement and subject to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement, all applicable intellectual property laws, and any additional notices or restrictions contained on the Sites. Any other use of the Sites and/or the Materials is strictly prohibited. No Materials may be copied, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, distributed in any way, and/or modified without our express written permission. Nothing contained on the Sites should be interpreted as granting to you any license or right to use any of the Materials and/or third party proprietary content on the Sites without the express written permission of Ordango or the appropriate third party owner, as applicable.
If you download any software from the Sites, you shall not redistribute, sell, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise reduce the software to a human-perceivable form.
Ordango reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to modify, suspend, or discontinue at any time, with or without notice, the Sites and/or services offered on or through the Sites (or any part thereof), including but not limited to the Sites' features, look and feel, and functional elements and related services.
YOUR CONTENT AND CONDUCT
I. User Conduct
By accessing the Sites, you agree:
- to comply with all applicable laws regarding online conduct and acceptable material;
- not to use the Sites or their services or submit content to the Sites if you are under the age of 13;
- not to use the Sites to purchase alcohol unless you and the alcohol recipient are 21 or older and present a valid photo identification(s) verifying your age at the time of alcohol delivery;
- not to access the Sites or services using a third-party's account/registration without the express consent of the account holder;
- not to attempt, through any means, to gain unauthorized access to any part of the Sites and/or any service, other account, computer system and/or network connected to any Ordango server;
- not to deep-link to the Sites and/or access the Sites manually and/or with any robot, spider, web crawler, extraction software, automated process and/or device to scrape, copy and/or monitor any portion of the Sites and/or any Materials and/or other content on the Sites, unless Ordango has given you specific permission to do so in writing;
- not to use the Sites in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden and/or impair any Ordango server, or the network(s) connected to any Ordango server, and/or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Sites;
- not to use the Sites for illegal purposes, or as prohibited by these Terms;
- not to use the Sites to engage in commercial activities apart from sanctioned use of Ordango services;
- not to copy any content, including, but not limited to restaurant menu content and third-party reviews, for republication in print or online;
- not to license, sell and/or otherwise provide access to and/or use of the Sites to any third party, including without limitation to build a competitive product and/or service
- not to create restaurant reviews or blog entries for or with any commercial or other purpose or intent that does not in good faith comport with the purpose or spirit of the Sites;
- not to upload or transmit viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files; and/or
- not to disrupt, interfere with, or otherwise harm or violate the security of the Sites, or any services, system resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Sites or affiliated or linked sites (including those of our restaurant partners).
You agree that the consequences of commercial use or re-publication of content or information from the Sites may be so serious and incalculable that monetary compensation may not be a sufficient or appropriate remedy and that Ordango will be entitled to temporary and permanent injunctive relief to prohibit such use.
II. Content You Provide
Ordango may provide you with interactive opportunities on the Sites, including, without limitation, features such as user ratings and reviews, saved favorites, liked items and bookmarked restaurants (collectively, "Interactive Areas"). You represent and warrant that you are the owner of and/or otherwise have the right to provide all information, comments, reviews, ratings and/or other materials and/or content that you submit, post and/or otherwise transmit to the Sites ("User Content").
III. Use of Your Content
You grant Ordango an irrevocable, transferable, paid up, royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive worldwide sub-licensable license to use, copy, display, publish, modify, remove, publicly perform, translate, create derivative works from, distribute and/or otherwise use User Content on the Sites and in all forms of media now known or hereafter invented (collectively, the "Uses"), without notification to and/or approval by you. You further grant Ordango a license to use your username and/or other user profile information, including without limitation, your ratings history and how long you have been a member of Ordango, to attribute User Content to you in connection with the Uses, if we choose to do so, again without notification to and/or approval by you.
User Content transmitted to certain parts of the Sites, including, without limitation, restaurant pages and certain Interactive Areas, may be posted in public areas on our Sites, including without limitation in a compilation format, and publicly visible and accessible. Ordango and its officers, directors, employees, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, licensors, licensees, designees, business partners, contractors, agents and representatives (collectively, the "Released Parties") will not be responsible for, and you hereby expressly release the Released Parties from any and all liability for, the action of any and all third parties with respect to User Content.
IV. Conduct within Interactive Areas
By transmitting User Content, you agree to follow the standards of conduct below, and any additional standards stated on the Sites.
We do our best to encourage civility and discourage disruptive communication on the Sites. We also discourage communications that incite others to violate our standards. We expect your cooperation in upholding our standards. You are responsible for all User Content. You agree not to provide any User Content that:
- is unlawful, harmful to adults or minors, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, offensive, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, and/or racially, ethnically and/or otherwise objectionable;
- has a commercial, political or religious purpose;
- is false, misleading and/or not written in good faith;
- infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of privacy and/or publicity, and/or other proprietary rights of any person and/or entity;
- is illegal and/or promotes illegal activity;
- contains unauthorized advertising and/or solicits users to a business other than those on the Sites; and/or
- is intended to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality or integrity of any computer software, hardware or Materials on the Sites or other websites.
Ordango may monitor any and all use of the Sites. We reserve the right to change, delete and/or remove, in part or in full, any User Content that we believe, and/or to terminate and/or suspend access to any Interactive Areas, any Materials and/or any Sites for conduct that we believe, violates our standards, violates any other terms and/or conditions of this Agreement, interferes with other peoples' enjoyment of the Materials and/or our Sites, and/or that we believe is inappropriate, in our sole discretion, and/or for any other reason, again in our sole discretion. Ordango will cooperate with local, state and/or federal authorities to the extent permitted by applicable law in connection with User Content.
V. Ratings and Reviews
The Sites may allow you to rate and post reviews of restaurants and other businesses ("Ratings and Reviews"). Such Ratings and Reviews are considered User Content and are governed by the terms and conditions of this Agreement, including, without limitation, your agreement regarding your use of Interactive Areas and Ordango and the Sites' standards of conduct. Ratings and Reviews do not reflect the views of the Sites or Ordango. We strive to maintain a high level of integrity with our Ratings and Reviews and other User Content. All Ratings and Reviews must be legitimate. Your Rating and/or Review will not be published unless you have ordered from the subject restaurant and placed a minimum of three (3) orders on Ordango. Any Rating and/or Review that we determine, in our sole discretion, to be disingenuous in any way, and/or could otherwise diminish the integrity of the Ratings and Reviews, the Materials and/or the Sites may be removed without notice.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties from all claims, actions, losses, judgments, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of your breach of any provision of this Agreement, your violation of applicable law, your use of the Sites and/or Materials (including without limitation all User Content), and/or all Uses by Ordango and/or any third party authorized by Ordango.
You will receive up to 5 text message alerts about each order placed on ordango.com or through the Ordango mobile application. You may unsubscribe to this service at any time. To unsubscribe, text "STOP" to 94833. Or if you want to resubscribe, text "START" to 94833. If you need assistance, text "HELP" to 94833. Please note that standard data and message rates may apply for text message alerts. Please contact your mobile phone carrier for details. If you require personal assistance, you can also call our customer care team at 1-877-585-7878.
THE SITES, THE MATERIALS AND ALL OTHER CONTENT ON THE SITES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, THE RELEASED PARTIES DISCLAIM WITH RESPECT TO THE SITES, THE MATERIALS AND ALL OTHER CONTENT ON THE SITES ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ORDANGO DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SITES, THE MATERIALS AND/OR THE OTHER CONTENT ON THE SITES WILL BE SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED AND/OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, AND/OR THAT THE SITES, THE MATERIALS AND/OR OTHER CONTENT ON THE SITES ARE FREE FROM VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. ORDANGO DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SITES, THE MATERIALS AND/OR ANY OTHER CONTENT ON THE SITES IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, COMPLETENESS, CURRENTNESS, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE QUALITY AND/OR TIMING OF A DELIVERY ORDERED ON THE SITES. YOU (AND NOT ORDANGO) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SITES, THE MATERIALS AND/OR OTHER CONTENT ON THE SITES. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT FULLY APPLY TO YOU.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL ORDANGO BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (EVEN IF ORDANGO HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), WHETHER IN AN ACTION UNDER CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR ANY OTHER THEORY, IN ANY MANNER ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, PERFORMANCE OF, OR SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITES. ORDANGO ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO, OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT, YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY ON ACCOUNT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, BROWSING OF, OR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL FROM THE SITES. ORDANGO ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY IN ANY MANNER ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR MATERIAL AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SITES, AS WELL AS ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE PAGES OR ADDITIONAL WEBSITES LINKED TO THIS SITE, FOR ANY ERROR, DEFAMATION, LIBEL, SLANDER, OMISSION, FALSEHOOD, OBSCENITY, PORNOGRAPHY, PROFANITY, DANGER, INACCURACY CONTAINED THEREIN OR HARM TO PERSON OR PROPERTY CAUSED THEREBY. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT SHALL ORDANGO TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED (A) THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO ORDANGO OR A RESTAURANT AFFILIATE, IF ANY, OR (B) $100 (WHICHEVER IS LESS).
THIRD PARTY LINKS
The Sites may contain links to websites that are owned, controlled, developed, sponsored and/or maintained by third parties and which may be subject to additional terms and conditions ("Third Party Websites"). Ordango does not review, monitor, operate and/or control the Third Party Websites and Ordango makes no guarantees, representations and/or warranties as to, and shall have no liability for, the content available on or through and/or the functioning of the Third Party Websites. By providing access to Third Party Websites, Ordango is not recommending and/or otherwise endorsing the products and/or services provided by the sponsors and/or owners of those websites. You access and/or use the Third Party Websites, including providing information, materials and/or other content to the Third Party Websites, entirely at your own risk. Ordango reserves the right to discontinue links to any Third Party Websites at any time and for any reason, without notice.
Ordango respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask all of our users to do the same. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on the Sites or a website through which our services may be accessed in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Ordango Copyright Agent (as set forth below) with notification containing the following information required by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. 512:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner of the work that allegedly has been infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works allegedly have been infringed at a single online site, then a representative list of such copyrighted works;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the allegedly infringing material, e.g., the specific web page address on the Sites;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the party alleging infringement, including an email address;
- A statement that the party alleging infringement has a good-faith belief that use of the copyrighted work in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the party alleging infringement is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner of the work that allegedly has been infringed.
Please send this notification to our copyright agent at: Ordango LLC., Attention: Copyright Agent, 700 West 700 South, Woods Cross, UT. 84087.
VIOLATIONS OF THE AGREEMENT
Ordango reserves the right to seek all remedies available at law and in equity for violations of the Agreement, including without limitation, the right to block access from a particular Internet and/or IP address to the Sites.
CHANGES TO THE AGREEMENT